- Kent Musical! Our musical theatre production “The Good Old Days” was a huge success! Although this was kind of a rehearsal for an upcoming weekend show in January, “these kids rocked”! The production was written and choreographed by students, Mrs. Di Rezze, and Mr. Mills. Congratulations to all those involved!
Identity Day What a powerful day! Students and staff learned so much about each other through their identity projects and presentations. Students took a big risk putting themselves out there and it paid off as we all know so much more about each other. Thank you to staff, students, and families for all their efforts! A video of images can be seen in the embedded video below or by clicking here.
Community Carol Evening Many of our intermediate students participated in the community carol festival with a number of local choral groups. They sang 2 songs for a packed house at the Ag-Rec Hall.
- Pajama Day Slippers, sleepers and jammies were everywhere on Thursday as some of our grade 3 students caanized a pajama day for the school.
- Report Cards Term 1 report cards will be coming home today. Please check your child’s backpack and contact the teacher with any questions.
- Cereal Drive We are doing our annual cereal drive again this year. Please bring any unopened boxes of cereal to the school to donate them to community services.
- Food Drive Ms. Home’s class is leading our food drive as well. Please bring in any cans/non-perishable food items. Our goal is 245 (one per student).
- Festive Lunch Every child and staff member will sit down for a catered turkey lunch on Tuesday, December 18. This has been a valued tradition at Kent School for over 20 years. Families are encouraged to help decorate the gym by making a homemade (recycled materials are encouraged) snowflake decoration. Please see the info sent home by the PAC.
Christmas Trees Community volunteer and member of our school community, Jim Johnson, came in to work with Mrs. Gallamore’s class to make Christmas trees out of wire hangers and decorations.
Legion Contest Winners A number of our grade 6 students placed high in the Legion Remembrance Day poetry, essay, and art contest. Congrats to all those who participated!
IDENTITY DAY IMAGES